Great write-up on the Angels & Demons movie — What a shocker, a movie that perpetuates the religion vs. science canard. Yawn.
A Good Reason Not to Use Your Cell Phone While Driving— — the driver of this upside down car is lucky to be alive
Homosexual propoganda indoctrination for 5 years olds — And parents can’t opt out! You can’t make this stuff up. And the theologically liberal “Christians” help advance this cause.
Forty reasons to support conservatism — Only 40? A few of my favorites:
- Once liberty is lost, it is rarely recovered.
- Private property and liberty are inseparable.
- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
- Redistribution of wealth for the “greater good” is tyranny in disguise.
- You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
- The only thing that can cure poverty is wealth.
- That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.
- The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
- Civil society is a harmony of interest, not a zero sum game in which the politically powerful exploit the politically weak.
- Free people working in self-interested cooperation, and a government operating within the limits of its authority promote more prosperity, opportunity and happiness for more people than any alternative.
“Junk” DNA turned out to be less-than-junky — As usual, the evolutionary tautology (“things evolved because they evolved”) reigns supreme. When they thought parts of DNA were truly junky that was evidence against a designer and for evolution (who would design in junk, right?). Now that they realize that it is not junk then of course that is evidence for evolution.
Life as a Darwinist must be fun: you’re never wrong. You only have to reverse what you say every once in a while.