Uh, except for this one, that the gay lobby, the mainstream media, the entertainment industry and liberal “Christians” follow to the letter. I encourage you to read and share the whole article. As much as its proponents try to deny there is an agenda, the truth is there for all to see.
On “hate crimes” laws: “Hate Crime laws are just the beginning. Once those are passed either federally or in all 50 states, begin campaign to eliminate homophobia entirely.”
As seen recently with the Miss USA Pageant, they define “homophobia” as even the mildest disagreement with their views. Calling someone a “dumb b*tch” and later wishing you had called her the “c” word is OK in Liberal-land, but agreeing with Obama that marriage is for a man and a woman is unforgivable, you hateful bigots!
And as always, the real homophobes are those who are so scared of the homosexual lobby that they abandon their common sense, their morals and their God rather than get called a name. Eek!
• On “hate thoughts” and “hate speech” laws: “Homophobic inclinations alone, even without any actions, should be criminal and punishable to the full extent of the law.”
This is the inevitable conclusion of “hate crimes” laws.
• On influencing public policy: “Make sure that gay representation permeates every level of governance.”
• On “same-sex marriage”:“Demand the institution and then wreck it. James Dobson was right about our evil intentions. We just plan to be quicker than he thought.”
Hey, at least they were honest on that one.
• On “gays” in the Church: “Reclaim Jesus. He was a Jewish queer to begin with, and don’t let anyone forget it.”
I doubt that will be very effective when they face him one day. And they will face him one day. I seriously pray that they repent and believe before then.
More of their strategy:
Kirk and Madsen summarized their approach this way:
• Portray gays as victims, not as aggressive challengers.
• Give potential protectors a just cause.
• Make gays look good.
• Make victimizers look bad.
Sadly, theological liberals execute that approach all day, every day. What tools. All the varieties of pro-gay theology are horribly flawed.
Gays can undermine the moral authority of homo-hating churches over less fervent adherents by portraying [them] as antiquated backwaters, badly out of step … with the latest findings of psychology. Against the atavistic tug of ‘Old Time Religion’ one must set the mightier pull of science and public opinion. … Such an ‘unholy’ alliance has already worked well in America against the churches, on such topics as divorce and abortion. … [T]hat alliance can work for gays.
I expect it from the media and entertainment industries, but not from “Christians.” People like Tony Campolo try to blame authentic Christians for addressing the issue and say that we should just focus on our own sins. He completely misses the point, but it is a clever way to avoid the topic while the homosexual agenda rolls on.
Again, this isn’t about bashing gays as individuals. I know plenty of gays and we get along well. We don’t need to convert them from a particular sin before sharing the Gospel any more than we’d require anyone else to be sin-free before they get to hear the Good News. But as a political issue, we should stand up for the truth.
Don’t be fools, people. Recognize what the agenda is and speak up!