Here’s a must read update on the controversial Zogby poll that demonstrated the overwhelming bias and influence of the mainstream media.
The survey has been validated by a second survey, again demonstrating that people who were better informed voted for McCain, watched Fox over the more liberal outlets, etc. Of course that doesn’t prove that Fox informed them better, as perhaps better informed people watch Fox.
But it demonstrated that Obama viewers were more ignorant in several key ways, and it was clearly tied to what the mainstream media reported:
- Ignorance of basic facts such as which party currently controls Congress
- Believing lies about Republicans
- Unaware of the truth about Obama / Biden
Can you imagine what the election results would have been if the candidates had consistently been introduced this way?
- Joe Biden, who dropped out of the 1988 Presidential campaign because he was caught plagiarizing . . .
- Barack Obama, who has less experience than Governor Sarah Palin . . .
- John McCain, who is well known for real reform and has a record of working with Democrats . . .
- Sarah Palin, the most popular Governor in America . . .
- Governor Sarah Palin, who has accomplished real reform and successfully fought corruption in her own party . . .
- Governor Sarah Palin, who knows more about energy issues than all the other candidates . . .
- Governor Sarah Palin, who has more executive experience than Barack Obama . . .
- Governor Sarah Palin, who successfully governs a larger and more complicated state than Bill Clinton did . . .
- Barack Obama, who was the lone vote against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act in Illinois . . .