Ironic warning: This video, taken at a Planned Parenthood location, is NSFW (Not Suitable For Work), but according to the Left it is entirely suitable for 15 year old girls to hear and follow this advice.
Here is a summary of some of the advice from the Planned Parenthood counselor. This is obviously standard operating procedure for them. Remember that people who kill babies for a living are capable of anything.
- Encouraged to read 50 Shades of Grey as a how-to book.
- Encouraged to watch pornography
- Recommended that she go to a sex-toy store for more advice (illegal in that state for minors to go there)
- Consider letting boyfriend whip you because he might like it (Uh, where is feminism when you need it?)
- Treating asphyxiation, bondage, whipping, urination and defecation during sex as options that some people might like
- Putting a leash on your boyfriend
- How to hide all these things from your parents
- Told she is lucky to have a relationship with her boyfriend like this
Videos like this are a great way to expose people who only consume mainstream media to what Planned Parenthood is really about. Just ask them to watch and share their opinions. Planned Parenthood tries to pretend that these employees are rogues but there is so much evidence and logic against that lie. You can then share audio and video of them systematically hiding statutory rape and sex trafficking and see what they think of that. Here’s a recent example: After Abortion, Planned Parenthood Returns 13 Year-Old To Father Who Sexually Abused Her.
Ask yourself why this isn’t national news and why they get hundreds of millions of dollar in funding each year. Also ask why Leftist false teachers line up to support Planned Parenthood.
Friendly reminder: Planned Parenthood kills babies for a living, they systematically hide rape, incest and sex trafficking, they encourage kids to have all sorts of out-of-wedlock sex and pretend that it can be done without risks, they would rather destroy a breast cancer charity than part ways amicably, they commit Medicaid fraud, they teach kids the joys of BDSM, and so much more. Their leaders and abortionists get rich off of death and misery, aided by your taxes. They use some of that money to fund propaganda telling women that if they aren’t willing to kill their children that they can’t be equal in value to men.
It is just Planned Parenthood, doing the thing they do 2nd best — hiding rape. Does it bother people that PP took $15,000,000 of our tax dollars to support Obama’s re-election so he could give them hundreds of millions more and to help them hide crimes like this?
This is from last year but was linked in a more recent article. But they’ve been caught doing this countless times. Via Planned Parenthood Quits Defending Secret Abortion on Raped Teen:
A lawsuit in which Planned Parenthood was recently found to have violated an Ohio informed consent law has been “resolved and dismissed,” according to the Alliance Defense Fund allied attorney who filed the suit.
ADF-allied attorney Brian Hurley represents the parents of a girl who, at age 14, was brought to a Planned Parenthood clinic for an abortion by the 22-year-old soccer coach who impregnated her.
“The health and safety of young girls is far more important than Planned Parenthood’s desire to make money on an abortion,” said ADF Senior Counsel Steven H. Aden. “This lawsuit was yet another clear demonstration of Planned Parenthood’s ongoing effort to put its profit margin ahead of the true needs of young women. If they truly cared about the girls who enter their doors, they would not be ignoring Ohio law and allowing statutory rape to occur so they can make money killing a baby. They also wouldn’t be trying so desperately to keep all of their records secret.”
In December 2010, the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas determined that Planned Parenthood of Southwest Ohio Region violated state law when it failed to meet with the 14-year-old girl at least 24 hours prior to giving her the abortion. Following this, a psychologist found that the abortion had caused her to suffer significant psychological harm, including post-traumatic stress disorder. The case was “resolved and dismissed” shortly thereafter.
Hurley, one of more than 2,000 attorneys in the ADF alliance, filed the suit Roe v. Planned Parenthood of Southwest Ohio Region on behalf of the girl’s parents when they discovered that Planned Parenthood allowed her to undergo the abortion at the behest of her soccer coach.
Neither Planned Parenthood nor the soccer coach notified the parents of the abortion or the sexual relationship. Planned Parenthood also did not notify civil authorities, which is required in cases of statutory rape. The soccer coach was convicted of sexual battery and served three years in prison.
So the Democrats are going to run with the “Akin’s gaffe applies to all Republicans even though almost 100% have denounced it” theme at their convention and they are going to trot out Bill Clinton to speak there and in swing states? Please feel free to remind people of the following:
- A President who abused his power to have sex with an intern doesn’t make the best pro-women role model — especially when he was in the process of completely destroying her before he found out about the dress.
- Just because he was President in the 90’s doesn’t mean he gets credit for everything good that happened then. Remember that two of his better moves — welfare reform and NAFTA — were more Conservative than Liberal and that the Republican Congress stopped him from doing a lot damage with healthcare reform and more. He should send New Gingrich a thank-you note every year. Oh, and there was that little thing called the PC Revolution / Internet Bubble that did marvelous things for the economy in general and tax revenues in particular. Clinton got the bubble and Bush got the damage when it burst. But I don’t recall Bush blaming Clinton.
- If Democrats really care about rape, then they should whale on people like Whoopi Goldberg who said basically the same thing as Akin, and they should really pounce on people like accused rapist Bill Clinton.
- Clinton was (is?) a serial adulterer. Tell me again how that is pro-women?
- Even Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill was on record saying that, “I don’t want my daughter near him.“
- Democrats love abortion so much that they will ignore all the horrible things Clinton means for women as long as he lets them kill their unborn children.
- If Obama is so pro-“equal pay,” why are women underpaid in his White House?
- If the Democrats are so pro-women, why don’t they oppose gender-selection abortions, nearly all of which crush and dismember females for the sole reason that they are unwanted for being female? It is the ultimate misogyny, fully supported by the Left.
- Remind them of Al Franken’s jokes about raping reporter Leslie Stahl.
- Remind them that unemployment has been worse for women and blacks under the Obama administration.
- If they really care about rape, then ask them why they don’t protest Planned Parenthood for systematically hiding statutory rape and sex trafficking. The audio and video evidence against them is overwhelming. Start by asking them, “Are all rapes pretty much equally bad, as Akin’s critics have noted? OK, so let’s talk about Planned Parenthood . . .”
- Also, ask them how it qualifies as pro-women to cheer at the funding losses of the Komen Foundation just because they dared to cut a tiny fraction of Planned Parenthood’s funding.
- Pretty much anything you can mention about Ted Kennedy should be effective as well.
Don’t let the Left get away with whitewashing Clinton and their anti-women policies. Make their claims boomerang on them just like the silly dog issue (yeah, Romney had his on the roof of his car, but Obama ate a dog). And then there’s the latest “Oh, the humanity” reaction that Romney made a birth certificate quip. Somehow that is unacceptable, unlike accusing your opponent of being a cancer-causing felon and abandoning tradition to make waves during his convention.
The war on women – yet pandering to Islam.
Senate candidate Todd Akin said some garbled and erroneous things about rape and abortion and has since clarified them. It appears that he was trying to distinguish between statutory rape and the more violent form, but he used the unfortunate and false term of “legitimate” to describe the latter. He obviously wasn’t trying to say that some rapes were legitimate in the sense of being acceptable, but that isn’t how the media and the Left are playing it. If anything, he was implying that statutory rapes were less severe.
His broader point of defending the children of rapists from death and destruction was lost.
While Romney and Ryan were quick to do the politically expedient thing in distancing themselves from Akin, I’m disappointed that their response was an endorsement of abortion in the case of rape. I would have preferred the following:
We disagree with Akin’s botched descriptions of “legitimate rape,” of course, because he knows and we know there is no such thing.
But we agree that as awful as any type of rape is, it is never a justification for killing the innocent human being who was conceived by the rape. Killing the unborn does not undo the rape.
We also want to note that statutory rape is still rape, and that Planned Parenthood has a long and detailed history of systemically hiding those atrocities. If elected, one of our first acts will be to investigate them and defund them so that victims of statutory rape and sex trafficking will be protected and that your tax dollars will not support the protection of their abusers.
If we had journalists who were even remotely unbiased, they’d do the following:
- Report on the statutory rape and sex trafficking cover-ups at Planned Parenthood.
- Give more attention to the FRC shooting, where a pro-gay person — apparently fueled by the ironic hate speech of the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Left in general — planned to shoot those who hold the same views about marriage that Barrack Obama did until a few months ago. They were barely reporting on this story as it was. Now it will disappear completely.
- Note that Akin is obviously not pro-rape. He just misspoke in a very bad way.
- The current President defended infanticide.
- Note that the gaffes of Biden weren’t mistakes (reporting on that will disappear today as well
When this topic comes up I hope that pro-lifers will be quick to point out that all rapes are evil and that killing the children conceived in rapes is also wrong. Ask pro-choicers if they oppose all rapes, and if so, why aren’t they alarmed that Planned Parenthood doesn’t just misspeak about rapes, as Akin did, but they systematically cover them up?
I was glad to see that Ex-Penn St. assistant Jerry Sandusky was found guilty of sex abuse, but I’m still disappointed — but not surprised — that the media won’t connect the dots to what happens on a regular basis at Planned Parenthood (click the link for a laundry list of their evils). There are countless examples on audio and video of PP systematically aiding statutory rapists and sex traffickers by hiding their crimes. These aren’t just a few rogue employees, this is the way they operate every day.
If you thought what Penn State did was bad, then you should go ballistic over what Planned Parenthood has done and continues to do.
It doesn’t surprise me that people who kill unwanted human beings for a living would protect rapists if it meant more profit. But the Leftist media, politicians and fake religions provide cover for PP 24×7 and ignore Planned Parenthood’s crimes. That shows how far gone they all are.
They will shout the sound bites about a “war on women” just because we don’t want the government to force religious organizations to pay $10/month for things that violate their beliefs, but they ignore the very real abuse of countless girls and the literal destruction of females via gender-selection abortions.
The leaders of Penn State, including Joe Paterno, were rightly criticized and even fired for their negligence (although oddly the NCAA seems to be too busy with crimes of selling memorabilia at Ohio State to do anything about the Penn State program). Planned Parenthood shouldn’t just have their government funding shut off, they should be closed completely.
Sexually abusing anyone is evil. Doing it to minors is more evil. Planned Parenthood and its supporters are just like the Penn State people who looked the other way because they cared more about themselves than what is right.
Planned Parenthood has quite a track record. Despite the irrefutable evidence for the following (and more!), they still have their cheerleaders who overlook it just because they provide birth control (as if that wouldn’t be available without PP).
1. Largest destroyer of innocent but unwanted human beings in the country.
2. Systematic hiding of statutory rape.
3. Systematic hiding of sex trafficking. This one is ironic because the sex slave trade is one of those few things that conservatives and liberals seem to agree is really bad. Yet the Liberals aren’t bothered that PP helps hide it.
But there is so much more: They aggressively market increased consequence-free sexual behavior to your kids and discourage you and your faith from having any influence over their sexual decisions. They want them to become addicted while they are young.
Please watch all of this video and share it with others. It will help combat their DNC / mainstream media fabricated issue of Republicans allegedly being against birth control.
I say this with the usual extreme irony regarding PP’s materials for youth: Even though they market them explicitly for youth — and only youth — you should make sure there are no children around when you watch this.
If your neighbor showed that to your kids, you’d call the police (after you beat him to a pulp). So why does PP receive nearly half billion of your tax dollars each year?
P.S. If your denomination and/or pastor supports Planned Parenthood there is a virtual certainty that you are in a fake church.
Defund them. Now.
This lie is actually pretty tame relative to their serial hiding of statutory rape and covering up for sex traffickers (Oh, and the fact that they destroy unwanted human beings for a living). But it is still a lie. They don’t do mammograms anywhere.
Memo to those who want PP funded: Open your own wallets, just like pro-lifers do for crisis pregnancy centers. If you think they are so swell, then spend your own money.
Live Action has just released findings of a new undercover investigation of Planned Parenthood.
This time LA fact-checked CEO Cecile Richards’ recent claim on the Joy Behar Show that if PP is defunded “millions of women in this country are going to lose their health care access, not to abortion services, to basic family planning – you know, mammograms, cancer screenings, cervical cancer.”
No. An LA actor called 30 PPs in 27 states to always get the same answer: No mammograms here.
via New Live Action sting: CEO lies – Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms – Jill Stanek.