Race had nothing to do with why I got involved in those ministries. I’ll share the Gospel with anyone, whether you are a black convicted murderer or the best-behaved white pagan in the free world. And I want to help save unborn children from murder regardless of their skin color.
But the nature of these ministries is such that it is mostly whites serving mostly minorities. And as a fantastic by-product of sharing the love and truth of Christ with these folks it does marvelous things for race relations. It pushes a giant reset button on those who have been wounded because of their race and/or steeped in their own racism.
It has changed countless prison environments, where skinheads and Black Panther-types have become friends and led their respective gangs to change.
I’ve seen countless inmates and even volunteers note how the ministries radically changed how they view others, and how they repented of their racism.
Here’s the story of a guy I know from prison ministry who was in the Aryan Brotherhood. I saw him in action many times as a leader of the Christian groups inside prison and in the ways he is giving back now that he’s out of prison. Let’s just say that he wasn’t transformed by the power of virtue-signaling social media posts.
I realize that the race-baiting professionals of the Left — including the “Christian” Left — want to improve race relations as much as McDonald’s wants to sell less hamburgers. If your movement demands tax-funded abortions to the child’s 1st breath that kill blacks at a rate three times that of whites and Hispanics at twice the rate, then you’ll have a tough time convincing me you really care about them. But authentic Christians really do want to see improvements. And ministries like these make it happen.
It is remarkably safe to say “Nazis are bad!” on Facebook in 2017 in the U.S. If you really want to do something about race relations — and more importantly, the Gospel — try something more substantial. Look into your local pregnancy resource center or prison ministries, or anything similar that shares the love and truth of Christ with minorities.
In other words, they are fighting the wrong people. The Left has been using blacks for half a century. Some do it out of malice (think: Clinton, Obama, etc. who abuse the poor to gain more power), some out of ignorance (think: bleeding hearts who like to sooth their consciences by giving away your money and rights) and some for both reasons. Here are a few examples of how the Left harms blacks.
- Illegal aliens take the jobs and/or suppress the wages of low income blacks. This is a simple and indisputable impact of the law of supply and demand. Leftists love illegal aliens pouring into this country because it is an easy way for them to buy votes.
- Abortion kills blacks at a rate over three times that of whites, and the Left’s dream of taxpayer-funded abortions will take that even higher. If literally taking the lives of innocent black children in this way doesn’t enrage BLM, then they are ignorant or complicit.
- Leftist government, education, media and entertainment continue to encourage out-of-wedlock sex and single parenting, which inevitably leads to poverty, crime and prison. This happens regardless of race but happens more in black communities because of how the Left targets them with their welfare programs.
- Minimum wage policies will take away even more low-income jobs. These jobs were never designed to support families. Minimum skills will always yield minimum wages. But these artificial, un-Constitutional wage increases inevitably cost jobs via automation (at some point a machine will be more cost-effective than a human) or lost hours (see the Leftists at Starbucks who have been mugged by reality). The real minimum wage is always going to be zero, and more and more minorities are experiencing that thanks to the Left.
- Fostering racial tensions, especially with the police. Obama & Co. have done everything possible to start race wars. They have made poor neighborhoods more dangerous with the “Ferguson Effect,” where police have a drastically reduced incentive to respond quickly or to do any defensive maneuvers. If you are going to be shot at or called a racist no matter what you do, why not just show up after the bodies are cold and fill out a report? I feel for the law-abiding people who are slowly entering into anarchy. But some BLM leaders actually want there to be no police. What could go wrong?
- Gun grabbing. The Left never misses an opportunity to exploit tragedies to try and take the guns of law-abiding people. It is too bad no one represents the poor but law-abiding people in South Chicago to let them buy guns to legally defend themselves.
- Out of control schools. When hoodlums are given a free pass to behave in any way they like in schools and not be kicked out then the good kids suffer. The Left now considers it racist if minorities are disciplined more often than whites, regardless of the actual infractions. The social contract to provide education to all children should have a caveat that if you don’t behave well then the parents are responsible. And as always, the government unions and politicians just take turns giving each other your money instead of helping the children. Even Leftists like FDR knew those unions should be forbidden.
The Democrats do all these at the expense of low-income blacks, but history shows that the blacks will vote for them anyway. So why change?
So if you are a conservative and anyone asks what you are doing to help blacks, let them know that you are doing a lot: Fighting abortion that kills blacks at a rate three times that of whites, fighting illegal immigration that take the jobs and/or suppresses the wages of low-income blacks, improving their police protection, fighting for their right of self-defense, fighting minimum wage increases that will take their jobs, and more.
Apparently Starbucks is telling their employees to initiate conversations on race. Via Dear Liberal Racists At Starbucks… » Louder With Crowder.
“Here’s your latte, Miss. Shall we put that on your Race Card”?… “Here’s your large decaf, sir. Would you mind setting aside your white privilege for a moment while I give this to that brown person in line behind you”?
Here’s my suggested response if they bring it up: Yes, let’s talk about race. Did you know that abortion kills blacks at a rate three times that of whites, and that if the Democrats* get their dream of taxpayer-funded abortion it will go even higher?
Isn’t that kinda racist?
If the situations were reversed and conservatives supported abortion in the same way and liberals opposed it, wouldn’t we be hearing nonstop about how racist and genocidal conservatives are?
Thanks for the coffee!
*Democrats are officially pro-abortion, not pro-choice. Why? Because they want taxpayer-funded abortions, laws requiring all health care plans to cover abortions, removal of conscience clauses for health care workers who don’t want to participate in child-killing, and no restrictions on anything, including “partial-birth abortion” (aka infanticide), late term abortions, gender-selection abortions, parental notification, etc.
From their platform: “The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade and a woman’s right to make decisions regarding her pregnancy, including a safe and legal abortion, regardless of ability to pay. We oppose any and all efforts to weaken or undermine that right.”
Race-baiting Chuck “Jesus is not the only way” Currie took a break from taking little girls to gay pride parades to do some more hypocritical race-baiting (must have been on his DNC to-do list today) — via The Tea Party’s Ongoing Racism Problem.
Tea Party members in New Mexico attached a Confederate battle flag to their float in a local parade. People of faith must continue to condemn this extremism and demand that no one use race or religion or sexual orientation as a tool to divide people.
Remember, Chuck is the guy who is so pro-abortion that he thinks the government should confiscate money from taxpayers to pay for abortions. And he knows that will increase the ratio of black abortions to whites beyond the current 3-to-1 ratio. If wanting more dead black babies isn’t racism, I don’t know what is. In fact, I’m certain that those babies would be less offended by a flag than have their skulls crushed and their limbs ripped off.
But Chuck & Co. don’t care about real people, they care about scoring cheap political points.
See Entitlement Rage: The Scene in Wisconsin When the Bill Passed | Verum Serum.
Watch the video. Sure looks like a lot of angry white people. Must be racists. At least that was the meme about TEA Partiers. Isn’t it odd that the mainstream media has ignored racial composition with this issue?
This is what happens when people get entitlements: They behave like that when you try to take away just a small portion of them. Lessons learned: Don’t give them to begin with, because they are counterproductive. Make sure you win when they use these violent and immature responses, otherwise you’ll encourage further bad behavior.
It is so sad that private sector people root for these spoiled government employees. They are the ones driving up your taxes and giving you lousy service in return. As noted separately, Texas — a non-union state — outscores Wisconsin on all student test scores when broken down by race.
Democrats own the unions, and unions own the Democrats. Now is the time for any adults in government to curb public sector unions.
Oh, and about those Fleebaggers — if those were Republicans wouldn’t the Left be going on endlessly about dereliction of duty, etc.? If the Republicans can’t milk the Wisconsin thing through 2012 they need to fire the whole marketing department.
A few stories caught my eye the other day. Just one question: How many of these did you see on MSNBC? That’s what I thought.
NAACP Has No Interest In Addressing Racism Against Justice Clarence Thomas
The NAACP won’t directly address the racism displayed by progressive protesters outside a summit hosted by billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch at the end of January in Palm Springs, Calif., but the organization did call for an end to all “vitriolic language.”
In response to The Daily Caller’s request for comment on a videoshowing progressive protesters calling for somebody to “string up” African American Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, or “send him back into the fields” or “cut off all his toes and feed them to him one-by-one,” NAACP spokesman Hilary Shelton pointed to theorganization’s recent resolution calling for a “civil political discourse.”
“Last summer, the NAACP passed a resolution calling for a civil political discourse,” Shelton said in an e-mail to TheDC. “We continue to call on all Americans to abandon vitriolic language. It serves as a distraction from the real issues our society need to address and distorts the challenges we as Americans have to confront to make our nation greater still.”
Shelton would not, however, address the content of the video directly.
Civil rights commission finds that Obama administration has racist double standard
Remember the New Black Panthers voter intimidation story?
The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights came out in December with a draft of its interim report on the New Black Panthers Party scandal. Earlier today a final report was posted on thecommission’s website, and with it, a flurry of rebuttals and separate statements from a number of the commissioners. The import of these statements should not be minimized.
The statements indicate several points: 1) the New Black Panther Party case brought by career Justice Department employees was meritorious on the law and the facts; 2) there is voluminous evidence of the Obama administration’s political interference in the prosecution of the New Black Panther Party case; 3) there is ample evidence that the Obama administration directed Justice Department employees not to bring cases against minority defendants who violated voting rights laws or to enforce a provision requiring that states and localities clean up their voting rolls to prevent fraud; 4) the Justice Department stonewalled efforts to investigate the case; and 5) vice chairman Abigail Thernstrom has, for reasons not entirely clear, ignored the evidence and tried to undermine the commission’s work.
The number of black-owned businesses grew much faster than the national rate during the five years before the recession began, according to data released Tuesday by the U.S. Census Bureau.
The ranks of black firms shot up more than 60 percent from 2002 to 2007, compared with the overall national increase of 4 percent. By the end of the boom, Prince George’s County had the highest share of black-owned businesses – 55 percent – among all large counties in the nation.
Less clear is how those firms fared after the recession hit. The Census Bureau did not offer any information on how minority-owned businesses did after late 2007, when the economic downturn began.
As Jill Stanek noted:
“a predominantly White organization raises funds to help kill babies in a predominately Black city.” This seemed apparent by all the Caucasian attendees noted in the video as well as the party photos DCAF posted.
Anyone else wonder why the mainstream media doesn’t find that newsworthy, especially given their obsession with alleged TEA Party racism? On the surface, would that seem a bit racist to anyone? Is it a coincidence that Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, a eugenicist?