See The Morning Briefing: The Tsunami | RedState for a laundry list of the massive wins for the GOP.
Hopefully the Republicans have learned their lessons.
- As one writer so eloquently put it, Republicans didn’t win because voters decided that they were super awesome. They voted for them because they sucked less than the Democratic party. Don’t forget that.
- Pro-lifers can win! See Florida Pro-Life Senate Candidate Rubio Defeats Pro-Abortion Crist. Hey, since Rubio is Hispanic doesn’t that mean his opponents were racist? At least that’s the logic Democrats use if you oppose their minority candidates.
- Don’t support RINOs (Republicans In Name Only) like Crist, Murkowski and Specter. I don’t care how many times they’ve been elected. Not only do they not help you, they’ll turn on you every time. Tea Party / Conservative principles can win. Just watch how they switch parties — with your money! — after they lose primaries.
- Tea Party candidates are viable. They resonate with what people know to be true.
- Even if Christine O’Donnell lost I’m still glad she won the Republican nomination. Principles count.
- Do what you say you are going to do. Don’t let the media tell you it will be unpopular.
- Never stop educating people on basic economic principles.
More good news. I just met someone who left California and couldn’t be happier.
- In Arizona, South Carolina, Utah, and South Dakota, the People said screw you, Card Check, and made sure that the secret ballot would remain regarding unionization
- Oklahoma has banned Sharia Law
- Arizona voted against ObamaCare insurance mandate 55-45%
- Kansas voted for the Right to Bear arms
- Oklahoma voted against ObamaCare mandate
- Bye Bye, Nutty Alan Grayson
- California voted against Prop 23, which would suspend their insane globull warming legislation. Now they can watch their economy collapse even further, as 3,000 people a day move from the State