This was a great comment on how some Leftists were harassing Ted Cruz and his wife at a restaurant.
If this is how they behave when they are out of power in Washington, imagine the abuse regular Americans and their representatives will be subjected to when these vermin get the whip hand.
You could take that sentiment much deeper. The Left doesn’t have the White House or the Congress – and they are losing ground on judges – yet they do the following:
- Violently protest (Antifa, Black Lives Matter)
- Harass people at restaurants
- “Dox” people (making names and addresses public for people they don’t like, exposing them to harassment and danger)
- Ban speakers / protest speakers at colleges
- Get people fired for having donated to pro-family groups
- Blacklist people in Hollywood (see the current James Woods situation)
- Tried to steal the 2016 election then blamed it on Trump with the assistance of the Leftist media
- Teach perversions to children in government schools and deny parents the right to opt out
- Fight home schools
- Spreading or believing obvious lies to discredit an obviously sound judge from being on the Supreme Court
- Deep State employees bragging to Project Veritas about how they subvert the Constitution and the administration while being paid by the government
- Shut down Christian and Catholic adoption agencies if they won’t let gay parents adopt children
And so much more. So if they gained power, can you imagine how unhinged they would be? That’s why Trump beating Hillary may have saved the Republic. She was already cartoonishly evil, but winning would have validated her belief that she could do anything and get away with it.
It is helpful to remember that, among other things, these people fight aggressively for the right to unrestricted child-killing up to the child’s first breath. If they do that, why would we be surprised that they are so quick to commit lesser evils?
Please get out and vote Republican in November and encourage others to do the same!
The tax bill in particular and Trump’s other economic initiatives in general (such as reducing regulations) are dramatically improving the financial situation of the entire country. Nearly everyone benefits from one or more of these:
- Tax cuts that help at least 80% of the population and make it much easier to file for most people. And the few that do have to pay more are mainly the rich in Leftist states (as if you could do anything to please them anyway — and don’t they claim to like paying higher taxes?).
- The stock market gains have been phenomenal. Anyone with any sort of retirement account has to be enjoying this. And it is all because of the Republican financial moves. The stock market always looks forward, so this is all about these changes and has nothing to do with Obama.
- Many companies have raised wages and/or given bonuses, including Wal-Mart. This helps nearly everyone, because other companies will need to raise wages to keep up. That supply and demand thing has its sharp edges, but in this case it will help. And while wage increases can ultimately be inflationary, in this case the companies are using their tax savings to fund them so they won’t necessarily be raising prices. Haven’t Leftists always lamented Wal-Mart? Shouldn’t they be cheering now?
Also, while we don’t have a wall yet, illegal immigration is down and that will provide more jobs to citizens and help increase wages. And the tax bill gutted Obamacare by eliminating the individual mandate.
This is all so spectacularly good for everyone — except the radical Leftists who hate Trump so much that they’d deny these amazing benefits to the people they claim to care about.
The Left will go on hating Trump and get even more unhinged, but how do you think all those people getting tax cuts, pay raises and fatter retirement accounts will feel? Hopefully they’ll realize that Republicans have always been the adults in the room on economics. and that the Left has not only been lying to them but that they never really cared about them to begin with. The Republicans can campaign on having kept some major promises.
Pass the popcorn.
For what should be the 1,000th time, Hobby Lobby already paid for 16 types of birth control. They just don’t want to pay for abortifacients. If you want us “out of your womb,” then why ask the government to force businesses to pay for your abortions? And we don’t actually care about being in your womb at all. We just want to protect any human beings temporarily residing there.
Anyone who doesn’t know that by now is either malicious and/or a truly low-information voter who has little hope of ever being properly informed.
The Democrats who are still fighting Hobby Lobby think their voters are stupid, and they may be right.
Placing free birth control above religious freedom, Democrats in both the Senate and the House on Wednesday announced legislation to “right” the alleged “wrong” done to women by the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent Hobby Lobby ruling.
“Women across the country and men are outraged by a decision by five Supreme Court justices that all of a sudden says your boss has an opportunity to decide for you what your health care choices are,” Sen. Patty Murray, the bill’s sponsor, told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell on Wednesday.
“That outrage is being transmitted to everyone, and I think we have a very good chance of rewriting the law so that the justices can’t take away women’s ability to make their own health care choices.”
There is no way those politicians don’t know the truth about how Hobby Lobby isn’t stopping anyone from doing anything. And they pay well above minimum wage, so if their employees really want to kill their babies they can afford to.
False teachers are actively protesting Hobby Lobby and are turning logic upside down, as usual, and pretending that the Supreme Court decision is somehow limiting religious freedom. What a sick joke.
Kevin DeYoung makes some great points in Ruthlessness Accompanied by Unctuous Moralizing. When people “confess” sins that they didn’t commit they are actually making themselves look pious when they aren’t.
It’s always right to confess sin, right?
When God pricks our consciences and brings us to the point where we can see our sin, hate our sin, confess our sin, and turn from our sin and turn to Christ, it is one of the surest signs of the work of the Holy Spirit.
But not all confession is created equal. Confessing faults we don’t really see, just to get people off our backs, is duplicitous. Confessing sins that aren’t really sins is the sign of a conscience gone awry. And confessing the mistakes and moral blindness of others usually amounts to tendentious manipulation. It may be from the best of intentions (or it may not), but it is a dangerous thing to loudly confess a host of sins we have not committed and for which we are not individually, or even corporately, responsible.
Read his entire post. It is quite good. Leftists are great at doing what he describes.
On the flip side, sometimes people offer forgiveness when they don’t have standing. If someone didn’t sin against you, there isn’t anything to forgive.
Via Why Liberal Evangelicals are Lying to Millennials — these people think it is OK to kill unwanted children and that nearly anything goes sex-wise. They deny many essentials of the faith and are entirely worldly in their outlook. So why be surprised with their politics disguised as religion tactics? Stay away from these wolves.
Newark, N.J. Mayor and Senate hopeful Cory Booker is not known for proclaiming his love of Jesus or evangelizing to his fellow politicians and constituents. So as a 20-something evangelical, I find it curious that Mayor Booker is a featured key-note speaker at this weekend’s Catalyst Atlanta 2013, a Christian conference gathering together young evangelicals for worship, learning, and sharing their faith in Jesus Christ.
The mission of the Catalyst conference seems simple. So, why is Mayor Booker hoisted between speakers like Dave Ramsey and John Piper at a conference supposedly geared towards worshiping Jesus Christ, not catapulting Senate campaigns? There is an answer, but it is not so simple: Liberal Christians — despite how “apolitical” they claim to be — are feeding a repackaged version of evangelicalism to millennials for their own radical, yes political, agenda.
This year’s Catalyst conference is one such example of their crusade to spread liberal ideology, not theology. Why else would Catalyst invite Mayor Booker, whose speaker bio doesn’t even include the word Jesus, Christian, or God? Oh, but according to his political biography, as Democratic National Committee (DNC) co-chair he did advocate for no-restriction abortions and tax-payer funded abortions regardless of infringements to religious liberty.