And that includes their media accomplices, of course. There are no other explanations for the following.
- They know that promoting out-of-wedlock births is terrible for families and dooms them to generational poverty, but they need that permanent black underclass to provide faithful Democratic votes. Democrats have had monopoly control over most inner city politics, schools and media for over half a century, and look what it has done for blacks. Remember the Democrat Death Spiral: “a vicious cycle by which miserable economic conditions lead to government dependency and class envy, leading to Democrat electoral victories, leading to higher taxes and crippling regulations, leading to still more miserable economic conditions.” Even if their intentions were good, Leftists literally fail at basic economics.
- That said, they still hate black people so much that they push abortion on them, resulting in black children being killed at a rate three times that of whites. Planned Parenthood kills more blacks in a day than the KKK has in their history, and it isn’t an accident. So with my abortion position there would be many more blacks alive today. Who are the real racists?
- They oppose charter schools, thereby condemning many black children to failing, dangerous, out of control schools. They can’t stand any competition with their unions — even though countless teachers in Leftist areas who can afford it send their children to private schools.
- Because of number 2 the Democrats need more votes, so they import illegals by the truckload and want open borders. That takes the jobs of low-income blacks and suppresses the wages of remaining jobs.
- They want to disarm blacks so they can’t defend themselves, all the while living in their safe, gated communities with home security systems and armed guards.
- They knowingly spread lies such as “hands up, don’t shoot” that promote riots and destroy black communities, all because it advances the Leftists’ agenda. They have no intention of truly helping people in towns like Ferguson, especially after riots destroy the towns and even fewer businesses want to locate there.
- They talk down to blacks. Studies show that conservative whites talk to blacks in a more normal fashion while Leftists condescend and dumb things down. And they assume that blacks are too stupid to get an ID to be able to vote (although that is more about the Left wanting to steal elections with voter fraud).
- And to make all that worse, the Left — including the “Christian” Left — have the nerve to say that Republicans are the racists. They create bitterness and divisiveness 24×7 just so they can increase their power. No matter how well some blacks have done the Left gaslights them into thinking they are oppressed and must be miserable. Whereas blacks used to want more policing in their communities, the Left has now convinced them to hate the police and to protect the drug dealers and thugs that destroy their neighborhoods and harm their children.
- They seek to destroy successful conservative blacks such as Clarence Thomas and Condoleezza Rice, referring to them as “Uncle Toms” and such.
- They turn a hypocritical blind eye to wickedly misogynistic, violent and hateful rap music even though they know it harms the black culture, yet they cry about “micro-aggressions” allegedly made by whites.
Sadly, this illogical nonsense actually resonates with the child-killing Democrats, including the Molech-worshiping “Christian” Leftists who support abortion to the child’s first breath. It is all quite ridiculous, but go to the 6:00 mark for some scary comments.
These are painful decisions for these women
So? I don’t care how painful it is for you to decide to murder your child or whether you consulted your doctor or religious advisor, it is still wrong, just as it would be if you killed her outside the womb.
With all of your distortions and horrible tales, I answered it numerous times. When a woman gets pregnant it is not a human being inside of her.
Uh, that’s not what all those pesky embryology textbooks say, or even what common sense would dictate to even the dullest among us. What else would two human beings produce, a puppy? Of course it is a human being.
Even the chryon is fallacious, as it refers to “reproductive rights.” But reproductive rights have nothing to do with abortion, because a new human being has already been created. The question is whether you should be able to kill that human being. Never let the pro-aborts get away with using that term.
As always, I’m too pro-science to be pro-choice.
I’m not surprised at the results of this study, but I am surprised it didn’t get suppressed — though of course, the Leftist media will ignore it. Way too much truth for the Left to handle! Via Source: White liberals ‘patronize’ minorities by downplaying competence — conservatives don’t.
White liberals present themselves as less competent when addressing minorities, while conservatives use the same vocabulary no matter what the race of their audience, according to a newly released study.Yale and Princeton researchers found that white Democratic presidential candidates and self-identified liberals played down their competence when speaking to minorities, using fewer words that conveyed accomplishment and more words that expressed warmth. On the other hand, there were no significant differences in how white conservatives, including Republican presidential candidates, spoke to white versus minority audiences.“White liberals self-present less competence to minorities than to other Whites — that is, they patronize minorities stereotyped as lower status and less competent,” according to the study’s abstract. Cydney Dupree, assistant professor of organizational behavior at the Yale School of Management, said she was surprised by the findings of the study, which sought to discover how “well-intentioned whites” interact with minorities.
This explains why the Left — including the “Christian” Left — is so patronizing to minorities. Rachel Held Evans is a typical example, where she often says how we need to read black female writers, but never explains why. But Leftists like her think that they are virtuous because they pat minorities on the head. Predictable, but sickening. Conservatives act virtuously towards minorities, but Leftists just react in meaningless and hypocritical ways and think that qualifies as good works on their part.
Here’s another example. Sadly, this seems to work on minorities.
We are used to seeing Antifa — aka AntiF(irst)A(mendment) — reflexively label anyone they disagree with as fascists. If the topic wasn’t so serious and if Antifa wasn’t so violent you could just laugh them off. Yeah, we conservatives are such fascists that we want citizens to be armed, we want limited government, less regulations, etc. Seriously, we were the original anti-fascists. If we used a fraction of the tactics that Antifa does it would be in the news 24×7.
I just saw this fascinating historical fact in a book I’m reading about the Cold War. The book was published in 2012, so it predates Antifa by many years. The author was describing the spread of the secret police (the NKVD / KGB) into Eastern European countries and how they relentlessly went after fascists, or more specifically how they called anyone they didn’t like a fascist as a pretext to imprison or kill them.
But in every country occupied by the Red Army, the definition of “fascist” eventually grew broader, expanding to include not only Nazi collaborators but anybody whom the Soviet occupiers and their local allies disliked. In time, the word “fascist,” in true Orwellian fashion, was eventually used to describe antifascists who also happened to be anticommunists. And every time the definition was expanded, arrests followed.
Some of these “fascists” had been identified in advance . . .
Applebaum, Anne. Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe, 1944-1956
So there is more evidence that Antifa and their apologists on the Left are just running the Communist playbook. They disingenuously call their opponents fascists to deflect attention from their Communism. And make no mistake: If they had the power of the KGB they’d start arresting and punishing conservatives today.
Note: This was written before the latest California shootings
So will ISIS respect the Snowflakes’s “safe spaces” and refrain from exercising free speech? Doubtful. Source: Freedom Of Speech? Not Important To 40% Of This Group
We asked whether people believe that citizens should be able to make public statements that are offensive to minority groups, or whether the government should be able to prevent people from saying these things. Four-in-ten Millennials say the government should be able to prevent people publicly making statements that are offensive to minority groups… …the 40% who oppose it is striking given that only around a quarter of Gen Xers (27%) and Boomers (24%) and roughly one-in-ten Silents (12%) say the government should be able to prevent such speech.
Both ISIS and the Snowflakes are nuts, but the juxtaposition is so extreme. How morbidly ironic that both are flexing their muscles at the same time. I’d say, “Pass the popcorn!,” except this won’t be pretty.
*Snowflakes = Those Millennials who are so thin-skinned and wimpy that they can’t have anyone express views that they don’t like. Now stop reading this and go give them another sticker!
Alternate title: Mugged by reality.
Seriously, what could better explain their worldview? The same thing happens weekly in theologically Liberal churches led by false teachers such as Jim “the Gospel is all about wealth redistribution” Wallis. They take verses out of context about helping the “least of these” — while hypocritically supporting the Democrats’ platform of unrestricted, taxpayer-funded abortions that literally destroy the least of these — yet it never occurs to them that by definition you can only give your own money. If you ask “Caesar” to take it from neighbor A by force to redistribute to neighbor B, then that isn’t giving. See the good folks at Dictionary.com on the difference between giving and taxes if you need help with that.
Here is a better view of real giving, courtesy of the Holy Spirit:
2 Corinthians 9:6-7 The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
As evil and incompetent as the Obama administration is, they aren’t completely without intellect. They are so committed to their horrific Cloward/Piven/Alinsky agenda that they don’t mind looking foolish as long as they get their end game: Universal health care and more government control of everything. They know there is a tipping point after which it will be too late to stop it, short of a full-blown revolution.
But quotes from Leftist voters who are finally impacted by the consequences of their worldview do give a glimmer of hope. Hopefully enough people will notice how Obama is pushing the next wave of bad news to just after the November 2014 elections and they’ll realize that he didn’t just lie to them once.
Republicans have a golden opportunity — which, admittedly, they will probably ruin — to reset voter expectations for a decade or more. They just need to relentlessly point out the consequences of the Leftist mindset of “charity” and how superior and more fair the free market approach is.