1. Hypocrite: Wallis accuses others of lacking civility at the same time he says others want to “religiously assassinate” Barack Obama. Can’t you just feel the love and tenderness?
An evangelical pastor described as Barack Obama’s spiritual adviser has accused Rupert Murdoch’s Fox News network of launching a calculated attempt to “religiously assassinate” the president.
Rev Jim Wallis, who has known the president for a decade, said some of the views expressed on the network made no attempt to stick to “truth and civility”. He also warned the opinions expressed on the channel were the reason nearly one in five Americans believed President Obama was a Muslim.
via Murdoch vs the President – Fox accused of faith slur campaign – Americas, World – The Independent.
Also, Wallis claims to be pro-life but takes donations from pro-abortion atheist George Soros and supports the most pro-abortion President ever.
2. Race baiter: As if we’d have all gone along with these ridiculous policies even if Hillary had been elected . . . race baiters like Wallis remind me of the Saturday Night Live skit where Eddie Murphy plays a white man who goes to a bank and “discovers” that white people give each money for free, but only charge interest to blacks.
He added that the right-wing Tea Party movement, whose support has snowballed since Obama entered the White House, only existed because the president was black.
Hey Jim, a couple questions:
– What is the rate of abortions in the black community with respect to the white community? (Hint: It is three times as high)
– Will taxpayer-funded abortions, which Obama and you supported via the Stupak-less health care bill, increase or decrease that ratio? (Hint: Increase)
– Couldn’t policies that result in many extra dead black human beings be considered . . . I don’t know . . . kinda racist?
3. False teacher: Wallis is on record for saying the Gospel is “all about” wealth redistribution. That may be his “gospel” but it isn’t the Gospel of the Bible.