Here are more “red letters” teaching you to read the black letters.
Mark 12:24 Jesus said to them, “Is this not the reason you are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God?”
- ‘America Has Become Unsafe’: Starbucks CEO Rips Politicians In Decaying Cities After Closing 16 Urban Stores — Even the Lefties at Starbucks see it.
- “Red Queen Justice:” Biden Makes Good On His “Sentence First, Verdict Later” Pledge and Punishes Border Patrol Agents, Despite an Investigation Clearing Them Of Having “Whipped” Illegal Alien –“Remember, NeverTrump promised you that Joe Biden was an honest and honorable man who would use the powers of the presidency responsibly and would certainly never defame law-abiding and decent border patrol agents just because his leftwing partisans hate border patrol, and would never effectively order his government to find innocent men guilty to appease the left!”
- Mom explains how she pulled her daughter out of transgender spiral — Be sure to read the creepy things the mom found on the daughter’s phone. Do not let kids have unrestricted Internet access, and get them out of government schools.
- Transgender ‘Rights’ vs. Common Sense — Male inmate impregnates two female inmates. Shocking. This is so simple to solve. People with XY chromosomes shouldn’t be in women’s sports competitions or in women’s prisons, but if moronic and malicious Leftists want to pretend they are women then the men should have to cut off their penises. Problem solved. Hardest hit: Caitlyn Jenner, Lia Thomas
- Regime Propaganda, Ray Epps, and the New York Times — Nothing about the Ray Epps story makes sense, especially with respect to how other protesters were treated, unless he was working for the FBI.
- Ex-Gay Christian Leader Rosaria Butterfield Renounces Reparative Therapy. ‘Most Misguided Words I Have Written’ — Good for her. Glad she came around on this.
- Good Guy With A Gun: Mass Shooter Shot In Indiana Mall By Armed Civilian — This won’t stay in the news very long. “Despite the often repeated claim that ‘the good guy with a gun’ is a myth, studies suggest that guns are used defensively in the United States between 500,000- 3 million times per year.”
2 thoughts on “Roundup”
It seems the Rosaria Butterfield article is missing.
Fixed it, thanks. They must have re-posted it.