I always make short prayers, so I’m safe here. Seriously, watch for the pastors – especially at megachurches – who are all about their glory and not that of Jesus. Also, note that some sins have greater consequences than others. All sins separate us from a perfect and Holy God, but not all sins have the same temporal or eternal consequences.
Luke 20:46–47 “Beware of the scribes, who like to walk around in long robes, and love greetings in the marketplaces and the best seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at feasts, who devour widows’ houses and for a pretense make long prayers. They will receive the greater condemnation.”
- Thoughts on questions on Exodus 21:1-6 — Excellent analysis on a challenging slavery passage.
- Victoria’s Secret Went Woke. Now They’re Laying Off 160 Management Positions — Hopefully, they are firing those who made the woke decisions. Women want to see what they could look like in clothes, not what overweight people do look like. And what moron hires a sworn enemy, who happens to be an androgynous, unattractive woman (Megan Rapinoe), to help market the company? You have to be really bad at business to think you can write-off all of your base customers and win over even more new customers.
- Biden Admin Plans For Excusing Misbehavior Are Bad For Kids, Schools — Another example of Leftist insanity that yields entirely predictable consequences: More misbehavior from the favored crowds who maxed out their offenses for this semester.
- Texas Company Offers Employees $7,500 To Choose Adoption Over Abortion, CEO Says It’s Good For Business — Good for them!
- Re. “gender-affirming care” — I’ll affirm your gender: If you have XY chromosomes, I affirm that you are male. If you have XX chromosomes, I affirm that you are female.
- Diversity and inclusion: secular leftist UK police decline to prosecute Muslim sex-traffickers — But these cowards will track you down and punish you for posting “mean” (i.e., truthful) memes. You know that law enforcement has jumped the shark when they are afraid to go after real crime and punish the law-abiding instead.
- Beni Johnson Of Bethel Church Has Died — Sad for her family and friends, of course, but a complete indictment of their false teachings about healing. From Bill having to wear glasses to Beni’s death, these wolves live with constant evidence that their core message is fake.
Yes, this is super-gross. This food delivery company made a video telling gays how to get less feces on their penises when having sex. Ironically, while the homosexual lifestyle is disgusting, they exploit the “ick” factor in knowing that most people don’t want to talk about what they actually do. But toilet paper is a 20+ billion dollar industry for a reason. The fact that gays have to be encouraged to use condoms — and often still don’t! — is an additional sign of their pathology. There is nothing wrong with periodically reminding people that homosexual sex involves feces-covered genitalia.
3 thoughts on “Roundup”
That “Eat With Pride” video has to be the grossest and most evil thing I’ve ever seen.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yep. The notion that they thought it would improve their marketing is disturbing — especially if they are right about it! I mean, it is gross enough if some freaks thought it would work but backfired on them, but if people are inclined to do business with them because of this, then we’ve slid even further into the abyss. It takes a lot to surprise me, but that ad did it.
I prayed for those pastors too; good prayers; also thanks for sharing my post