1. There is no real wage gap when you factor in experience and skills.
2. There are already laws in place, so if there was a real gap you would have recourse.
3. A massive government bureaucracy to fine-tune the mythical gap would be incredibly costly, inefficient and prone to corruption.
4. Ever notice how feminists ignore the male “domination” of trash collectors, lawn care workers, construction workers, miners and other dangerous and/or more demanding jobs?
5. If there really was a gap then the market would correct for it. Oh, you don’t want to pay qualified women or minorities market wages? Great, I’ll hire them all and kick your butt in the marketplace! As always, you are welcome to start your own business and “fix” the problem. Oh, but that’s hard work . . . never mind.
So don’t be a sucker. There is no wage gap.
Better yet, whenever people bring up the phony wage gap, just play dumb and say, “You’re right, the safety gap is a very serious issue. So many men are injured and killed because they have more dangerous jobs than women. We need to do something about it!”
Or pick one of these topics to make the same point, or rattle off a bunch of them, to show that the real victims are usually men. Play out the conversation as they squirm. Ask why the media doesn’t report on that, why people don’t protest to help these men, where are the social media memes, etc.
- Paternity fraud
- Selective service
- War deaths
- Workplace deaths
- False rape allegations
- Failure to launch
- Sentencing disparity
- Life expectancy
- Child support
- Child custody
- Criminal court bias
- Veterans’ issues
- Resources for male victims of domestic violence
- Lack of “choice” once a child is conceived (of course I don’t want them to have the option to abort, I’m just pointing out Leftist hypocrisy)