If you exclude pro-lifers your event is an #abortionmarch not a #womensmarch, and that’s exactly what the Molech-worshiping Left — including the “Christian” Left — just did. Never forget that the #1 goal for them is the right to kill children up to their first breath with taxpayer-funds. Everything else takes a back seat to that, as evidenced by these marches.
First, check out the size of Hillary’s inauguration crowd! It will warm your heart.
Some other thoughts on the #abortionmarch:
- They really, really, love themselves some abortion. While pretending to march for women, they deliberately excluded over half of women — those who don’t share their pro-abortion extremism.
- I’m not sure what dressing up as a vagina accomplishes. Seems to objectify women.
- Same thing with the pu**y hats. Do they realize that Trump’s infamous quote will have much less impact on future generations now that the Left — including the “Christian” Left — has de-stigmatized that word? Once again, they can’t think 15 minutes into the future.
- Not sure what threatening to blow up the White House accomplishes, other than that the senior citizen named Madonna should be arrested.
- Not sure what creepy speeches about period blood accomplish.
- Watching the “Christian” Left gush over the pro-abortion ghouls was not surprising. Can’t wait to see how excited they are when the real Christians do the pro-life march in Washington this week. You know, the one that is always much larger than the pro-abort marches but that the media ignores.
- Noticed that these were Leftists protesting in Leftist cities that Clinton won. Yes, we get it, you are sad about the election. Just not sure what you think being a sore loser accomplishes.
- Abortion kills blacks at over three times the rate of whites – and Hispanics at double the rate — but nearly all the marchers were white. Seems racist.
- Still waiting for pictures of the big crowds in Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries. Aren’t their abuses of women slightly worse than having to pay more for pink razors?
- Yes, there were some big crowds. But what for? Matthew 7:13–14 Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.
- I’m pretty sure Trump is still President.
- Trump’s team told some big lies yesterday. I never defend his bad deeds, and I have countless conservatives in my feeds that routinely criticize him. But I’m waiting to find one Leftist criticizing Trump that also criticized Bill, Hillary and Barrack for their serial lies.
- The “Christian” Left loved abortion, so they gave the Clintons a pass on all their crimes against women. Therefore, they have no moral authority to criticize Trumps’ sexism (don’t worry, conservatives will do it for you). Remember that if not for the blue dress, they’d still be demonizing Monica Lewinski.
- All the #abortionmarch business distracted us from some great news, such as defunding Planned Parenthood International (hopefully the domestic piece is next!) and especially General Mattis’ appointment. That alone will reverse much of the perversion-fest of Obama’s reign.
- If they impeach Trump we get Pence for 2+ terms. I don’t think they realize how much worse that would be for them.
- Never be surprised at the volume and persistence of pro-abortion and pro-LGBTQX people. Remember that the whole towns of Sodom & Gomorrah were destroyed, except for Lot’s family, and that the men of Sodom groped for the door even after being literally blinded. Christ-haters – especially the “Christian” Left kind — are very stubborn.
- I believe this is @RachelHeldEvans, or a reasonable facsimile of her and the “Christian” Left. Hopefully they’ll come to terms with the election soon. When Obama won twice, one of the things we were able to model for our kids was how to react as Christians, i.e., “That was disappointing, but God is sovereign and we will continue to live our lives with hope and joy while fighting evil.” If I had behaved like the whiny, sore loser “Christian” Leftists I’d be mortified now.
In closing, check out the size of Hillary’s inauguration crowd! It will warm your heart — again! Seriously, even with all Trump’s warts she would have been so much worse.