The Leftists — including the “Christian” Leftist — are busy trying to discredit and/or ignore this important study about sexuality, but they can lie all the like and it won’t change the truth. Please be sure to remind them how anti-science they are. This is only news in the sense that the study is recent. Many of us have known all along that the “born that way” portion of the LGBTQX agenda was not only self-refuting (uh, wouldn’t that discredit “trans” people who were obviously born with the genetics they are trying to deny?!) but thoroughly false. But this lie is so valuable to Leftists because it is their ultimate Trojan Horse. With it they get to sneak in and pervert every element of society, including schools and families.
The thought police aren’t going to like this. A major report has come out on sexuality and gender, in which two highly accomplished scientists lay waste to the leftist dogma underlying the current homosexual/transsexual cultural Marxist blitzkrieg. A few highlights from the Executive Summary:
● The understanding of sexual orientation as an innate, biologically fixed property of human beings — the idea that people are “born that way” — is not supported by scientific evidence.
● Longitudinal studies of adolescents suggest that sexual orientation may be quite fluid over the life course for some people, with one study estimating that as many as 80% of male adolescents who report same-sex attractions no longer do so as adults.
● Compared to heterosexuals, non-heterosexuals are about two to three times as likely to have experienced childhood sexual abuse.
● Compared to the general population, non-heterosexual subpopulations are at an elevated risk for a variety of adverse health and mental health outcomes.
● Members of the transgender population are also at higher risk of a variety of mental health problems compared to members of the non-transgender population.
● The hypothesis that gender identity is an innate, fixed property of human beings that is independent of biological sex — that a person might be “a man trapped in a woman’s body” or “a woman trapped in a man’s body” — is not supported by scientific evidence.
● Compared to the general population, adults who have undergone sex-reassignment surgery continue to have a higher risk of experiencing poor mental health outcomes.
● Only a minority of children who experience cross-gender identification will continue to do so into adolescence or adulthood.
Every one of those bullets makes a huge statement. And note how much more often those wrestling with perversions have been abused. Yet the “loving” Left wants to make things worse for them, telling them that rebelling against God will solve their problems. Even many secular pro-gay people have conceded this issue. I’ve seen lots of evidence that many people are gay because of sexual abuse and/or relationship issues. I agree that anecdotes don’t make a full case, but I’m talking about a lot of anecdotes from people who come across hundreds or even thousands of gays. I’ve read of many counselors who said that virtually all of their gay patients had been abused or had serious relationship issues. And here’s a quote from gay activist / journalist Tammy Bruce from The Death of Right and Wrong:
Almost without exception, the gay men I know (and that’s too many to count) have a story of some kind of sexual trauma or abuse in their childhood – molestation by a parent or an authority figure, or seduction as an adolescent at the hands of an adult. The gay community must face the truth and see the sexual molestation of an adolescent for the abuse it is, instead of the “coming-of-age” experience many regard it as being. Until then, the Gay Elite will continue to promote a culture of alcohol and drug abuse, sexual promiscuity, and suicide by AIDS.
And nearly all the lesbians I know were abused by their fathers or husbands. It is tragic that their “solution” just makes things worse.
And if most kids with “trans” desire will eventually change their minds, why subject them to hormones and such? That is child abuse!
Make no mistake: This society is crumbling faster than ever. The Charlotte school district is trotting out a perverse “Gender Unicorn” to tell little boys that they may not be boys, and more. If they could take your kids away from you for teaching them what Jesus says about human sexuality* they would. And they may have that power soon.
Keep sharing the truth in love: Yes, we were all “born that way” as sinners, but there is hope in Jesus — but only in Jesus. If you can’t agree with that and can’t agree with Jesus on sexuality then Christianity may not be your forte’. I encourage you to get out now, for the sake of the real Christians.
*Mark 10:6-9 But from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.