So here we have a story from the American College Of Pediatrics that will send elites and their minions scurrying for safe places. Evidently this organization doesn’t realized that it’s sinning against elitism to publish such heretical studies.Gender Ideology Harms ChildrenThe article is a list of common sense statements based on what, in a more sane time, was obvious. It also delves into the dangers of diabolical social/medical experimentation on children who exhibit what adults interpret as “gender confusion”.Here are few of its points:
1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.
3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking.
4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous.
6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.
8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.
How long will it be until the full weight of the Gaystapo comes down on these professional doctors and bludgeons them into lying? Hopefully that will never happen, but it wouldn’t be without precedent.
I’ve been blogging over 10 years and everything I predicted about the spread of the LGBTQX agenda has been right — expect the trans thing. I naively thought that parents would have enough guts to say, “OK, you bullied me into pretending that ‘same-sex marriage’ was a real thing, and I was too wimpy to protest you teaching pro-gay evils to my kids. But enough is enough! There is no way you are going to tell my 5 yr. old boy that he might not “really” be a boy or to let grown men be in the bathroom with my daughter.”
But here we are with this over-the-top wickedness – aided and abetted by the “Christian” Left.
By definition, something is wrong with transgender people. While some may think that is mean, Captain Obvious says it couldn’t be more factual. If something weren’t wrong, then why would they want to undergo a radical surgery to change themselves? The question is whether the body is wrong or whether the mind is wrong. I suggest working on the mind part, which would be much less expensive and destructive.
If an anorexic person insisted she was overweight even though every medical fact indicated otherwise, would it be hateful to tell her she wasn’t fat? Would it be loving to encourage her desire to lose more weight? It is the same thing with trans people. Encouraging their delusion isn’t loving. In other words, if the winner of the 1976 Men’s Olympic Decathlon was “really” a female, then Karen Carpenter was fat.
I thank God that those at the American College of Pediatrics had the guts to speak the truth. Hopefully others will be inspired not to bow to the transanity movement.