Department of Defense states that it will punish Christians for evangelizing — And make no mistake, they will have incredibly loose definitions of “evangelizing.” These radical changes to our freedoms of religion and speech are coming like a freight train. If you are just a social Christian you should probably save yourself some trouble and get out now.
More ridiculous actions: Runner points to God in gratitude and team gets disqualified.
Good news! Liberty University offers scholarship to persecuted Eagle Scout — He is still being charged with a felony for the simple “mistake” of exercising his constitutional rights.
I hope your kids and grandkids survived Beat Up A White Kid Day. What, the mainstream media didn’t tell you about that?
1. Monogamy is only an illusion, there is no such thing, and it is good that monogamy does not exist.
2. There is no problem with having 3, 4, or 5 legal parents for a child.
3. Marriage is oppression
4. Marriage is not a life long relationship
5. Marriage is inadequate and needs to be redefined
6. Fidelity needs to be redefined
7. Sex is more interesting than marriage
8. There is a need to separate the ideas of sexuality and intimacy
9. Commitment should not be equated with monogamy
10. Marriage should not exist
11. The institution of marriage will change with the advent of homosexual “marriage”
“Gun Control” Was Going On Long Before Gunpowder — Far too many people are ignorant of history and the concept of original sin, so they carelessly give up freedoms that people shed blood to obtain.
Ew, gross! NY Times, Washington Post reject ad showing Planned Parenthood sex ed images (explicit) — Think about that. PP shows images to 10 year olds that these newspapers won’t show. These baby-killing perverts should not only be de-funded but in jail.
Pew: 64% of Muslims in Egypt and Pakistan support death penalty for leaving Islam — And those weren’t even the countries with the highest percentages.
Ms. Wanker-Simons can now join the long list of liberal hate hoaxers that includes among others:
• Olander Cuthrell
• Charlie Rogers
• Sharmeka Moffitt
• Joseph Baken
• Alexandra Pennell
• Aimee Whitchurch and Christel Conklin
• Quinn Matney
• Aubriana Banks
• Sarah Marshak
• Tawana Brawley
• Crystal Gail Mangum
• Kerri Dunn
• Leah Miller
• Ahmad Saad Nasim
Obama: Huh, “I’m not familiar” with Benghazi whistleblowers being threatened — This already looked pretty fishy, but when he pretends at a press conference that he hadn’t even heard about it you know there is something there. Even if whistleblowers weren’t threatened, the odds are zero that Obama would not have been prepped for that question before a press conference.
Despite sequestration, Obama funds homosexual groups in other countries — Your tax dollars at work: Borrowing from China to spread a message of perversion. Oh, and it is a higher priority than White House tours, air traffic employees, etc.
Consistency: You’re doing’ it wrong.