The bodies weren’t cold but the leaders on the Left “knew” the killer was a TEA partier inspired by Sarah Palin, etc., etc. They didn’t care about the victims, they were just after political points. As Stacy McCain says, “Crazy is not an ideology.”
Here’s a starter piece: Abortion lobby pillories conservatives for shooting of pro-abort U.S. Rep Giffords – Uh, yeah, because he spent most of his time volunteering at crisis pregnancy centers.
Some examples from Verum Serum:
This is just the latest excuse by the left to avoid making their case. Once again they can’t actually connect the violence to anyone on the right so they ask to be given a pass.
- They couldn’t prove the Bush memos were real, but wanted to stick with the story anyway. This was the genesis of “fake but accurate.”
- They couldn’t deny that Joe Stack (who flew his plane into an IRS bldg.) quoted the Communist manifesto favorably and disliked George Bush, but labeled him the “Tea Party terrorist” anyway.
- They couldn’t deny that Richard Poplawski’s only connection to Glenn Beck was that he was disappointed in Beck’s debunking of a conspiracy theory he believed in. They continue to suggest Poplawski was a fan.
- They couldn’t deny that Pentagon shooter J. Patrick Bedell was a registered Democrat and a 9/11 Trutherwho disliked Bush, but they wanted him to be a Tea Partier as well.
- They couldn’t deny that Clay Duke was a leftist inspired by a left-wing movie produced during the Bush years, so they mostly said nothing at all.
I’m leaving out a bunch more. The census worker’s death who was blamed on the right, but which turned out to be suicide. The “right-wing” shooter at the Holocaust museum who turned out to hate Christianity and Fox News.
A collection of Obama quotes from the post of a Facebook friend. He (Obama) is such a uniter!
The media and democrats want us to focus on the nation’s “caustic political climate” after the tragedy yesterday. Maybe they should start with President Obama.
He may be the worst offender.
** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”
Then there’s the hypocrisy and shame of CNN. Remember the “We shouldn’t jump to conclusions” mantra when the Muslim shot dozens at Fort Hood and the subsequent apologies and inanities about how that wasn’t part of Islam.
Then there’s this gem: Unbelievable: Democrat Group Using Gifford’s Shooting For Fundraiser!
- Where were all these “civil” people in calling for civility when President Bush was being called Hitler, people called for his death, etc.?
- Why do they choose to ignore things like this from The Daily Kos: My CongressWOMAN voted against Nancy Pelosi! And is now DEAD to me! It wasn’t written by the shooter, but it was written about the victim. Why did The Daily Kos try to hide it? Isn’t that kind of article just the kind of thing that could incite someone to violence?
- Why is it OK when President Obama says “I want you to argue with them and get in their face,” “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” they need to punish their enemies, etc.?
- Why are they claiming bigotry when the victims and the shooter are white? Hint: When playing the race card, make sure the victims aren’t white.
- Why did the Houston Chronicle quote most of the Twitter feeds by an alleged classmate of the shooter but leave out the one that said he was liberal?
- If making opponents “targets” is so bad, why no criticism for the Democratic Leadership Council?
If you trust the mainstream media and the Left to guide you to the truth, you are using poor discernment. Note that I’m not saying the Left is to blame for this guy’s craziness, just that it is hypocritical and ghoulish for them to immediately trot out the false talking points about Palin et al before the bodies were cold. Their rhetoric is more extreme and this guy was not a TEA partier.