Wow, you just can’t make this stuff up. False teacher Chuck “Jesus is not the only way” Currie is lamenting that people Don’t Know Much About Theology. No kidding. This is the “reverend” who preached a whole sermon on John 14:6 and concluded that Jesus was not the only way. I am not making this up. He didn’t even know there were 100+ other passages supporting the same point.
Here’s some of Chuck’s thoughts:
As a pastor, I’ve found that Biblical literacy is very low among parishioners.
And when he looks in the mirror!
As the survey notes, most Americans also have little understanding of traditions beyond their own faith.
And some “reverends” don’t even know their own faith!
Some other false views of Chuck’s that he could clear up if he just took the Bible somewhat seriously.
- Jesus is pro-abortion, including partial-birth abortion and taxpayer-funded abortion
- the Holy Spirit told him and the other Liberals in the UCC that God has changed his stance on marriage, parenting and homosexual behavior (now that’s blasphemy!)
- the book of John doesn’t belong in the Bible
- the Gospel of Thomas does belong in the Bible
- it is acceptable to lie and libel people on blogs as long as you think you won’t get caught
- Christians have as much to learn from other religions as they do from us (really? I don’t remember Jesus saying that . . .)
- and so much more!