I encourage you to watch this interview with Abby Johnson, former Planned Parenthood Director. She not only makes many excellent points, she does so in a truly winsome and attractive way.
- Planned Parenthood isn’t pro-choice, it is pro-abortion. They counsel against adoptions and use high pressure tactics to get women to have abortions ASAP.
- They avoid ultrasounds of abortions, even though they are safer. (What happened to safe, legal and rare?) Johnson left PP after she saw an abortion on an ultrasound.
- When Johnson was a counselor, her supervisor got mad when people chose life.
- Sidewalk counselors save lives! There are countless stories of people alive today because those counselors made a difference.
- The church needs to talk about abortion more. It needs to be a safe place for people who have had abortions.
- PP plans to do late-term abortions in Houston, but they are not telling people that . . . yet.
- Protesters make a difference with clinic workers as well. It is a reminder that what they are doing is wrong.