Why do blacks give 90% support to pro-choice politicians? Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood founder, was buddies with the KKK and aggressively sought to reduce the black population. But you can totally trust Planned Parenthood today — er, uh, except for their serial statutory rape cover-ups and their destruction of blacks at a rate three times that of whites . . .
We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.
Margaret Sanger’s December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, 255 Adams Street, Milton, Massachusetts.
PP still uses “religious” leaders as useful idiots in advancing their culture of promiscuity and death.
Safe School Czar Kevin Jennings Hasn’t Been Fired Yet? — Nope. (Hat tip: The Other McCain)
This isn’t a gay/straight issue. It’s a *creepy, pervvy, cultural Marxist who recommends hardcore kiddie porn to school aged kids being put in charge of “Safe Schools” by Obama and their creepy defenders (Media Mutters)* issue.
How PBS uses your tax dollars to distort the evidence for evolution — they use selective images to imply that the appearance of similar embryonic shapes at a point in time somehow prove macro-evolution. They should be de-funded for this and many other reasons. If their supporters can’t keep them afloat without taxing those who oppose them then they should die off — you know, that survival of the fittest thing. Funny how the evolutionists once again aren’t living consistently with their worldview.
What viewers may not know—and PBS does not tell them—is that the interactive exercise shows embryos midway through development. The earliest stages are systematically omitted.
An alien from the planet “Not Politically Correct” would have surveyed the situation after 9/11 and said: “You are at war with an enemy without uniforms, without morals, without a country and without a leader — but the one advantage you have is they all look alike. … What? … What did I say?”
A great response to the canard that people who leave their spouses to pursue same-sex relationships are “brave”
- There’s nothing brave about marrying a woman when you know you prefer men.
- There’s nothing brave about being unfaithful to her with men.
- There’s nothing brave about taking solemn vows that you know you’re not likely to be able to keep.
- There’s nothing brave about telling your teammates when you know that if any of them express disapproval, warn you of the serious health consequences or even crack a joke they’ll be visited by the police and accused of a hate crime.
- There’s nothing brave about breaking your wife’s heart.
- There’s nothing brave about saying you’ve always been in love with her and are still in love with her when you plainly don’t understand what it means.
- There’s nothing brave about putting ‘the way I want to live my life’ above everybody else’s hurt.
- There’s nothing brave about treating sex as if it’s the most powerful thing in life that cannot be resisted and somehow justifies whatever you want to do.
PZ Myers is predictably confused about morality. Again. As with many postmoderns and atheists he insists there is no universal morality but can’t go three sentences without making moral claims. In this case, he can’t even finish a single sentence without contradicting himself.
In the absence of a god-given absolute morality, all that matters is how we treat one another in this one life we have. What flows naturally to me is not brutality, which requires an absence of awareness of the suffering of others, but recognition of the fact that my fellow human beings really are my equals: we’re all going to die, we only have these few brief decades of life, and who am I to deny someone else the same opportunities I’ve been given?
Who “gave” PZ those opportunities? Things don’t give things, persons give things. And of course, he is pro-abortion. What a wonderful way to “treat one another in this one life we have.”