Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of ‘Anthropogenic Global Warming’? This is really quite huge. It demonstrates the lies behind the global warming fraud and that they are some of the techniques used by evolutionists to avoid competition with their worldview. The Expelled! movie could have been made about GW alarmists as well.
It is hard to imagine a bigger story. If the roles were reversed Hollywood would be firing up an Academy Award winning movie highlighting the evil Right Wingers and their plot to fake evidence to destroy economies, expand government controls and take over the world. Only in this case, it is the Left trying to do exactly that. And they were busted.
These scientists are frauds and liars and indirectly stole billions of dollars.
I’m tagging this as a favorite for future use in reminding people that not all scientists are just noble, fact seeking purists. The stain of original sin affects us all.
Just one question: Will all the school kids who suffered through An Inconvenient Truth be told the real truth now? Countless children were forced to watch the Inherit the Wind evolution propoganda movie as well.
Here’s another take on this critical story.
I borrowed stole these examples of the fraud from the Wintery Knight:
- Phil Jones writes to University of Hull to try to stop sceptic Sonia Boehmer Christiansen using her Hull affiliation. Graham F Haughton of Hull University says its easier to push greenery there now SB-C has retired.(1256765544)
- Michael Mann discusses how to destroy a journal that has published sceptic papers.(1047388489)
- Tim Osborn discusses how data are truncated to stop an apparent cooling trend showing up in the results (0939154709). Analysis of impact here. Wow!
- Phil Jones encourages colleagues to delete information subject to FoI (Freedom of Information) request.(1212063122)
- Phil Jones says he has use Mann’s “Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series”…to hide the decline”. Real Climate says “hiding” was an unfortunate turn of phrase.(0942777075)
- Kevin Trenberth says they can’t account for the lack of recent warming and that it is a travesty that they can’t.(1255352257)
- Tom Wigley discusses how to deal with the advent of FoI law in UK. Jones says use IPR argument to hold onto code. Says data is covered by agreements with outsiders and that CRU will be “hiding behind them”.(1106338806)
- Reaction to McIntyre’s 2005 paper in GRL. Mann has challenged GRL editor-in-chief over the publication. Mann is concerned about the connections of the paper’s editor James Saiers with U Virginia [does he mean Pat Michaels?]. Tom Wigley says that if Saiers is a sceptic they should go through official GRL channels to get him ousted. (1106322460) [Note to readers – Saiers was subsequently ousted]
- Later on Mann refers to the leak at GRL being plugged.(1132094873)
It goes on and on. There are FORTY-SEVEN of these.